Import and supply chain management
Comprehensive support of the importation process of finished medicinal products manufactured outside the EU is the core business of the company. Our services ensure professional verification that all the requirements and legal regulations for products imported from third countries are followed.
Health-Med has a wide experience in world-wide transport organisation, storage, distribution and supply chain management. Substantial part of our activity is a batch control studies in contract quality laboratories located all over the EU.
Health-Med experts have a knowledge and experience in the field of:
- supply chain optimization in terms of time and cost savings,
- transportation in partnership with reliable shipping companies,
- storage conditions assessment,
- custom clearance in cooperation with Custom Agencies,
- warehouse organisation and management,
- commissioning and supervising of quality control studies,
and many other activities, which must be performed when launching a drug in the EU market.
We also deal with sourcing and transportation of reference products needed for developmental CMC studies and for clinical trials.
Additionally, we have an experience in supervision of distribution process in compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP) starting from product order, throughout the importation process and storage. We can control all the logistic matters of medicinal products distribution, what assures high and GDP standardized products quality during the distribution.